1. Returns of eligible products are accepted within 14 days returns, must be in original packaging. Postage will be paid buy customer, original postage cost incurred by Bportal will be deducted from refund.
2. Goods must be returned in original condition for re-sale including original packaging. Due to hygiene and quality control reasons, we do not accept returns on liners , fragrance oils, wax, colour dyes or chips. We only want to sell the highest quality product available, so you can be sure that when ordering from us that your products have not been tampered with or been diluted.
B Portal will offer a refund on your product under the following conditions:
Buyer is defective in some way.
Item must be returned within 14 days of receipt
The buyer must pay for the return shipping costs, unless it is a shipping or item delivery error that B portal have made, if item is defective all costs will be returned to customer
1. Claims in relation to missing or damaged goods must be lodged within 5 working days of receipt of goods. Please note that we will conduct some internal checks prior to accepting a claim on missing products.
2. Each shipment is packed carefully and in the rare event that your order does arrive damaged, please either refuse the shipment or sign for it as "damaged" and email us immediately to start a claim. Please retain all boxes and packing material at least 14 days for inspection by the carrier and please provide a photo.
3. Please send an email to email@example.com outlining the problem.
4. If you receive a damaged or defective item, we will promptly send you a replacement or issue you a full refund after you have returned the damaged or defective product. For faulty or damaged products please provide a photo. Please do not return product without authorisation from Bportal.
All refunds will be at the sole discretion of Bportal. If you are not satisfied with your product for any reason please contact Bportal to discuss the matter.
If you are making a gift purchase we are happy to provide a gift receipt, just let our Team Member know you require one. Any returns made using a gift receipt will be refunded on a Bportal Returns Card based on the original purchase value.
Gift or bonus with purchase offers and bundled items
Where merchandise is purchased with a gift or bonus offer, the gift or bonus must also be returned (unless otherwise stated). If you are unable to return the gift or bonus or it is not in a saleable condition, the value of any available refund will be reduced by the value of the gift or bonus (in full or in part)
In the instance of bundle offers, all items within the bundle must also be returned or the value of the unreturned items will be deducted from any available refund.
Bonus gift card with purchase
Where a bonus Gift Card is issued at the time of purchase, the bonus Gift Card must also be returned with the merchandise to qualify for a full exchange or refund. Where the bonus Gift Card has been fully or partially redeemed, the amount redeemed will be deducted from any available refund.
Cancellation Of Orders
Orders may be cancelled within 24 hours of placing the order if the order has not been shipped. Simply E-Mail Bportal and the order will immediately be cancelled with no penalty. If the order has been shipped, you will incur the cost of returning the goods in original condition.
Passing of Property and Risk:
Goods supplied by the Seller to the Buyer shall be at the Buyer’s risk immediately upon delivery to the Buyer, into the Buyer’s custody or at the Buyer’s direction (whichever happens first). The Buyer shall insure the goods from the time of that delivery at its cost against ALL risks as the Buyer thinks appropriate and shall note the interest of the Seller on the insurance policy and shall produce a certificate to this effect to that Seller upon request.
The Buyer shall ensure that the Seller’s products are used only by professionally trained individuals and that all safety procedures outlined on the products, as well as those safety requirements relating to the machinery used with the Seller’s products, as well as all Industry Safety Standards, and all Industry Occupational Health and Safety Standards, are strictly adhered to. The Buyer shall have in place all systems and procedures required to ensure that all staff training relating to the proper use of the Seller’s products, as well as the monitoring of that use, is implemented professionally and vigorously.