Size: 2 x 48 inch 50mm x 1220mm
Coated sanding belts features zirconia. They are resin bonded to a stiff X weight polyester backing for superior life. All belts have bi-directional tear and break resistant joints. Our zirconia belts have a strong, stiff polyester backing and are self-sharpening for extended belt life.
· For sanding all types of metal. Lasts longer than aluminum oxide
· Higher cut rates and cooler grinding temperatures, long life.
· Resin over resin with grinding additives (top size)
· Open coated
· Low to medium pressure
· Used for grinding and deburring to high production sanding and polishing.
· Used on a wide variety of machines from simple combination sanders to precise robotic cells.
ZIRCONIA Grain: Used for heavy material removal on all types of metals, Zirconia is a long-life premium abrasive that delivers aggressive cutting action while grit particles continually produce new sharp points. Great for titanium, hard steel, mild steel and stainless steel. Superior to Aluminium O