These discs are great for a number of metalworking applications, such as weld removal, beveling, chamfering and more. They also offer outstanding cutting performance, with faster and consistent cuts through pipes, tubes and sheets, its a disc you can rely on for your toughest jobs.
Features and Benefits
• Cuts cleanly with minimal burrs
• Cuts quickly through metal pipes, tubes, flat sheets and more
• The longer-lasting wheel provides great performance value
• Use on a variety of substrates such as carbon steel and stainless steel
• Works with tools and accessories designed for cut-off wheels
• For safety, always use on a tool with an approved guard, as per EN 12413 for Bonded Abrasives
Grinding and cut-off discs are designed to be fitted to angle grinders. Handheld angle grinders are a highly versatile tool, and are ideal for machining metal. These cut off discs are great for weld removals and cutting through metals like stainless steel, mild steel, aerospace alloys and more. This could occur in industries such as farm and construction, automotive, ship and boat building, aerospace, metal fabrication.
Would you be able to use these discs on wood?
These discs are not recommended to be used on wood, and are designed to be used on metals.
What safety requirements should I observe?
When grinding metal or sanding, appropriate personal protection equipment should be worn. Gloves, eye protection and even respiratory protection are essential PPE for general purpose grinding and polishing applications.
For safe operation of an angle grinder, be sure you have participated in appropriate training and are aware of all safety advice relevant to the material you are working on.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|